- Motorized use is prohibited.
- Motor-assisted cycles (eBikes) are not permitted on the KCTS trial network due to our liability insurance policy and the complexity of numerous private land owner use agreements.
- Share the trails, slow down and communicate when passing. Use your voice to warn equestrians, not bells or horns.
- Respect the land, landowners, and wildlife, leaving no trace.
- Be responsible; these trails are unsupervised and are to be used at your own risk.
- Cyclists are responsible for keeping their bike under control and at a safe speed at all times.
- When encountering other users on a trail it is recommended that cyclists yield to all other users
and foot traffic yield to equestrians.
- Downhill traffic should yield to uphill traffic.
- When in doubt, give the other user the right of way.